Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to Work!

I went back to work at the end of April, time to make some moneys and catch up on all these bills! I went back to Colossus Langley, they were glad to have me back and I was glad to be back there. Laura also went back to work the second week in May, I started watching Brody during the day and working nights at the movie theatre. So far I've loved it. I'm tired a lot and it's hard work but I love being able to spend so much time with Brody. I have Brody from about 6am until about 5pm Monday-Friday and then I also work 40 hours a week at the theatre. Gotta do what you gotta do! Sometimes I don't know how I function but I'm doing okay for now! Anyone who complains about being a stay at home Mom, you should not complain!!! I may not be a mother yet but I have Brody a lot! and I work 40 hours a week on top of that! Just enjoy being at home with your sweet children!

No comments: