Friday, May 21, 2010

July- September 2009

July was my 26th Bday! I had a fun night going out with friends for dinner and then out to see a few bands (some of our friends were in one of the bands). I definately don't feel like I'm 26 and this year I'll be 27. Crazy! Maybe it's because a lot of the people I work with are a lot younger. The summer seemed to fly by and at the end of August my bestfriend Jaymi came out to visit me for 2 weeks. I spent a lot of time being tired as I had Brody about 12 hours a day for 5 days a week and I also worked 40 hours a week on top of that but I'm so glad that I got to spend so much time with him last year. I wouldn't trade that for all the sleep in the world. I still can't believe how quickly the past year has gone by. This summer is basically here.

No comments: