Wednesday, November 10, 2010

January - March 2010

So, I'm really really behind with writing and as much as I try to catch up, I'm always busy with work and life but I still try my best once in a while! Well, I guess I have to start with the beginning of this year cause that's where I left off. January to March was super busy at work! Avatar made things crazy and all movies from now on will be compared to Avatar. Looking back on it, I think I've erased a lot of it from my memory cause I don't really remember that much about it. I think it was just so crazy that I don't want to remember it that much. I just can't believe that people would be that crazy over a movie. Oh well! This year should be much better. I spent the early months of this year watching a lot of movies and screening movies late at night. It was fun but it eventually catches up with you and staying up until 4am is no longer fun. In March I took 10 days off from work and went down to Utah to visit my friends down there (Natalie and Steve and Sariah) It was a multi destination trip cause I spent half the time in Utah and then I went down to Arizona to stay with my friend Kristina cause she got married. It was so much fun to see friends and sisters I served my mission with. It was right back to work when I got back home and it was nice to know that I was missed.

No comments: