Friday, July 10, 2009

Home in April!

So it's been a while! I don't know how I got so behind but I'm gonna attempt to catch up once again! School finished in April and that's when I got home. I made it home just in time for Easter dinner! And of course I couldn't just make it home and that be that, there had to be something going on. Basically, I almost didn't even make it to the border but somehow I did and the moment I crossed the border, my car gave up and died! Had to write it off, that was no fun! I was so happy to see my little moose! It took him a bit to warm up to me but by the end of the night, all was well with the world again! I spent a few weeks just chillin' at home. My parents moved into a new place so I did some painting and enjoyed my time before I had to start work again.

No comments: