Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Year Older and Possibly Wiser too!

So, it's finally 2008. WOW! and that's an understatement! Where does the time go? I have been home from my mission for almost 2 years now and it feels like only yesterday. Christmas is finally over and I am happy for that. I just wasn't feeling the Christmas thing this year. I'm thinking that it had something to do with the fact that I'm not married and I have no kids and I just got irritated by all the happy people around me. I mean, I'm fine with being single but sometimes it's just annoying cause of course I want to have a family and be married but it will happen when it's supposed to but that doesn't mean that other people won't stop bothering you about it. Oh well. Anyways, I'm still at home. I was supposed to go back to school this semester but my mom is not doing well in the health department so I've taken another semester off to stay at home and help but I should be heading back to Idaho in April...can't wait for that. I've had too much time off now and I'm feeling antsy to get back and finish school once and for all. It's time.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I totally get that. I'm glad you joined the blogging community. Check mine out.