Monday, January 14, 2008

A Star is Born.


Kayden David Alexander Boyd was born on October 11th, 2007. Weighing in at 7lbs. 10oz. 51cm. Kayden (the name was suggested by me of course!) is my great nephew, son to my nephew Chris and his fiance Shawna. He is the first boy great grandson for us, as well as the first grandson on both sides of his family. Kayden is the spitting image of Chris but he difinately has Shawna's eyes. Chris, Shawna, and Kayden live in Edmonton, Alberta but they spent Christmas 2007 with us. Kayden was blessed at church on Sunday December 30th, 2007. This picture is of him in his blessing outfit with his special white blessing blanket that his great great auntie Heather bought especially for him. What an amazing gift family is, even when we're all driving each other crazy. It was so nice to have them visit for Christmas, we already miss him and wish they didn't live so far away.

1 comment:

Who That Be That Is said...

Sister Brown! I found your through Sister Simpsons blog! how come you dont have any pictures of yourself on your blog! I wasnt even sure if it was you since i didnt know your first name!!! Well I am adding you to my blog!!! www.patandlindsay.blogspot.com

SISTER STORM