Saturday, February 2, 2008

Don't Let it Snow!


I really do love the white stuff, I'm not a hater. Everything looks all pretty when it's covered in snow, especially early in the morning when it has just fallen and kids haven't played in it yet so it's all perfect. But enough is enough! If people could actually drive in it then that would be another story but with one inch of snow people all of a sudden forget how to drive and there's accidents everywhere. I mean, the tow companies probably love it cause it's good for business! At least I'm at home right now where people actually believe in salting the roads unlike the city of Rexburg which has a firm belief in red rock (which is a waste of time and money). My solution to this madness is heated roads. The snow wouldn't stick to the roads, they would just be a little slick from the water which is a lot better then being icy! Seing as how that's not likely to happen any time soon, just gotta suck it up! It could be worse, like the rest of Canada where it's usually


minus 30 degrees celsius. I guess I should be happy that I live in the Province of perpetual rain. I do love the rain! and it's a lot easier to drive in! Here's a view of the freshly fallen snow from my front door looking down the street. Hope it doesn't fall again!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi! How are you doing? I'm glad that you have a blog. I have one too! And... I wish I could have just some snow here in Madrid... I miss it! Love ya tons!