Friday, December 12, 2008

Brody's first sleep over!


Brody had his first night away from home last Friday! It was so much fun to have him here! I loved it! I love that Joe and Laura let me take him whenever I want. It gives them a break and it's good for Brody to be around family and get used to other people. He only woke up once (it was about 5am) and he was up for about an hour. I changed him and fed him and he got a bit fussy but I always just talk to him (and not in baby talk, I hate that!) I talk to him like he totally can understand me! LOL! and I told him that he had to be quiet so he wouldn't wake up Nanny or Papa! I sang him back to sleep and then he didn't wake up again until 10am. He did so great! I'm so proud of him. I'm gonna miss him soooooooooooooo much when I go back to school in January but it's not forever and I'll just have to Skype them everyday so I can see my little man!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Call me as soon as you cross that border girl. I have so much to talk about with you. Please don't stay out of the country for that long again.