Friday, December 12, 2008

Gotta love a free movie!

So, my job at a movie theatre definately has its perks! The best one being the free movie part! To date, I've only seen 4 movies so far so I've been watching about one a week. The first one I went to was 'Changeling', Laura went with me. It was great! I really enjoyed it. Of course I then went to see 'Twilight' and I took Laura again. Not bad but not that great either. I then took my Mamma to see 'Australia' and Laura came with us. I LOVED it! I don't know why it got such bad reviews??? It was Hugh Jackman for almost 3 hours! Who wouldn't love that?! Tonight I took Debbie to see 'Four Christmases', which wasn't as good as I thought it would be but it was pretty funny. So, I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to viewing movies. I go to see a movie only expecting to be entertained so I usually leave satisfied. It takes a lot for me to actually hate a movie. There are a handful of movies that I strongly dislike, but for the most part I do enjoy most movies. I'm really gonna miss my free movie viewing when I head back to school in January, but I'll keep enjoying them for now.

No comments: