Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home no more!!!

Last night was my last night in our house! I moved all my things into my new place, and even though I'm headed back to school in a few weeks, it's all a little sad! We were in this house for almost 19 years so it's natural to be a little sad that we're leaving after all this time. My parents found a new place in Coquitlam but won't be able to move until February so they'll be in a hotel until then. Things are going good though and all the moving is almost done...for now atleast! I'll be moving again come January when I head back to school. You'd think that I would be used to moving, I've moved about 20 times in the past 6 years! The joys of being at school and on a mission! Well, I guess it hasn't been too bad! I still don't like packing and unpacking and the whole process of moving, it's just not that fun! It's almost all done though, so I'm looking forward to that!

No comments: