Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lessons Learned!!


Well, Summer semester started on April 21st! this year. I went down early so I could go to my mission reunion which was a little weird 'cause there were many people there I didn't know but I also stayed in Salt Lake for a week to visit with Sariah (former roommate). I then drove all the way back to Rexburg and stayed with Natalie (another former roommate). It was nice to just relax and visit with friends right before the semester started. I was able to move into my apartment Saturday April 19th which is definately not one of my most favourite things to do as I just hate unpacking. For this semester I lived in Royal Crest #316 with Jaymi and Baylei and we got 3 new roommates who happened to all be freshmen. 2 of them were from California and one was from Las Vegas. It was an interesting semester filled with roommates taking stuff that didn't belong to them and all the other things girls go through! Boyfriends and late nights!!! Good times! We also came to the conclusion that we were no longer allowed to date any boys with the name "Ryan"!! I had some good classes where I learned so much and then there were those classes that really seemed like just empty work but I made it through! (of course with a little help from the friends). Finally it was all over and time to head home! Gotta give props to my saving grace this semester though.....Natalie! What would I have done without you? and of course you're gonna be gone come January! So rude!! As some of you know I also started seeing someone this semester, now things were good at first but then it didn't turn out so well. I don't really wanna go into details cause there's a lot of details but let's just say that I learned so much from this experience so I can't be mad about it. Sometimes when you're in a relationship that's not so good, you know it needs to be over but for some reason you hang onto it, even when all your friends keep telling you how much of an idiot he is! I knew this all along but I needed to realize a few things on my own, so I say thank you to the 2 friends that never put down the situation but only told me that I deserved the best. Sometimes you just need to come to terms to things at your own pace and always having other people make the situation worse does not help. In the end though, I made the right decision and I got to learn a huge amount along the way so I guess it could have been worse. Lesson Learned!

No comments: