Saturday, September 27, 2008




So, pretty much my favourite thing to do right now while I'm at home is to go and spend time with my nephew Brody. I think he's just the cutest thing ever! I just love him so much. It's been so much fun every time I baby sit him and it allows Joe and Laura to go and do stuff without having to worry about Brody! He is such a great baby! He's so happy and content! It's so easy to make him smile and laugh but the second he sees the camera he stops smiling cause he's so enthralled by the camera! This makes it really difficult to get a cute picture of him actually smiling but it's fun to try. I watched him lastnight so I had fun taking pictures of him, these are 2 of my favourite ones. I'm sure there will be a ton more! I'll be sad when I go back to school in January. I know that I already have neices and nephews (Hey! I was born an Aunt!!) but growing up with them all being around the same age as me made it more like having siblings. Now that I'm older and I can actually enjoy being an Aunt, it's way more fun! And let's face it, I'm a pretty cool Aunty Em!! I love my little Moose!

No comments: