Sunday, September 7, 2008

P.N.E. and end of Summer!



The P.N.E. started this year on Saturday August 17th. It's the 17 day fair down in Vancouver which happens every year at the end of the Summer. We have a donut trailer and a hot dog trailer which are both in the PNE. This year Jaymi, Baylei and Amber came up to work in the donut trailer. Jaymi and I worked the day shift and Baylei and Amber were on the night shift so we didn't get to see much of them but we crossed paths every once in a while. I also had another friend of mine (Skip) fly out to work. When I was away from Temple Square for 4 months I seved in the Texas Dallas Mission and he was serving his mission there and he was one of the Elder's I served with while I was there. He got here on Friday August 22nd and flew back home on September 2nd. I loved having him here, even though we didn't get to do much 'cause we were either working or being tired from working. It was fun to have him here. He worked the day shift with Jaymi and I. Now the Summer is over and the girls have gone back to Rexburg for the Fall semester and Skip has gone back to Provo. Sad day! I'm stuck here for the remainder of the year. I'll head back to school in January and finish out school but for now I'm here at home to make some money and get some bills caught up. Isn't it just wonderful being an adult and having responsibilities!!! Gotta love it.

No comments: