Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Little Change!




So, the other day I saw on Skip's facebook that he got his hair cut and I felt all inspired! So, I decided that I needed a hair cut too and then after I got my hair cut I decided it needed a new colour. During my Summer semester, Jaymi highlighted my hair and it turned out really good. I loved it! I like having lighter hair in the Summer and then having darker hair for the Winter. Plus, I just love playing with my hair colour. So, I got it cut and then coloured it. The colour is a little darker than I thought but my hair takes colour really well (it looks black) but it always fades to the colour I wanted in about a week. My Mom strongly dislikes my hair when it's dark but I love it so as long as I like it...guess that's all that matters! Change is good....sometimes!

No comments: